News update...! Time travel... and more!

By Victoria As-it-Seams - 05:49

There’s lots going on today! Here’s a quick bulletin… 

As-it-Seams goes back in time and 10,000 miles away 


I’m in sunny, warm Australia reminiscing about When I was Young! 
How I wish I could follow my blogpost to the Southern Hemisphere, it’s been so cold, wet and windy here!
I’m guest posting over at Sew Pony, as part of the lovely When We Were Young series. Guests are invited to recreate an outfit from their childhood and I went a little crazy. Follow me over here for details. 

Last Call for Votes in the Compagnie M Sewing Contest 


In case you hadn’t stumbled on it, there’s a sewing contest over at Compagnie M.
And there’s just 24 hours left to vote! 
Rather obsessively I have entered a blouse and a dress. There’s a judging panel, but votes also count for 20% of the result. I’d love it if you hopped over and voted by clicking on the heart icon near the title of each entry. There are lots of other great creations too
 You can see the blouse here 

And vote for the dress here 

Phew… time for a coffee…

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have just taken a look at your post over at sewpony! your retro dress is amazing! so much for on that dress! love the patchwork pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you, and try to reply as often as I can, either here or by email. All views, tips, gratefully received...
Victoria